WomanCare Psychological Services supports women through reproductive challenges
Are you struggling with pregnancy? Fertility? Postpartum adjustment? Many women struggle with issues around these important areas of life, and often feel like there is nobody to talk to. It feels like nobody understands what the experience is, nobody knows how isolating and hopeless you can feel.
We are here for you. WomanCare is about offering supportive, comprehensive psychological care around the everyday reproductive issues women encounter. Through individual sessions, group psychotherapy, support groups, education, and workshops, we offer individualized services that suit you and your family.
WomanCare Psychological Services offers counseling and psychotherapy for women who are dealing with
- Issues around fertility, including IVF, donor egg, and use of other technologies
- Pregnancy issues
- Childlessness, by choice or by circumstance
- Pregnancy loss and family reconstruction
- Postpartum depression and anxiety
- Adjusting to parenting
We also offer:
- BirthStories, a program to witness and integrate birth experiences
- Women’s Therapy Group
- Child-parent psychotherapy
- Bioenergetic therapy
- Treatment for PTSD and other trauma-related conditions